The Board of Directors of the Deercreek Country Club Owners Association held its regularly scheduled meeting February 27th at 6:00 PM.
Board Members attending were:
Christine Bell, Heather Cole, Steve Milkey, Carol D’Onofrio, Fiaz Sindhu, Justin Bateh and Gene Curtin.
Key topics included:
• Storm Drains – Inspections and repairs to storm drains with known problems/slow draining are in progress. Homeowners, please alert the Common Property committee if you know of a slow drain.
• Common Property Benches – The Home and Garden Club has offered to replace several worn or broken bench pads. They also plan to use a number of left over pavers from the guard house project for footing areas. (Remaining pavers are to be out of sight within three weeks.)
• Phase 2 common property sidewalk repairs are continuing this week.
• Migration to a new deercreekcc.com web site is in its final stages. Deercreek has obtained maximum value from the current site as the underlying technology is no longer supported. The last content migrations are in progress.
• Deercreek has been awarded a $5,000 grant for playground upgrades from the City of Jacksonville. Funds are expected to become available in April and will be used to re-stripe the basketball/pickleball court and replace picnic benches. A sub-committee is working on a fuller playground upgrade proposal to be covered with the community.
Full minutes will be posted to the website after approval at the March Board Meeting.